Corporate Tax Manager
This opportunity is a HYBRID opportunity with our client, Hexagon headquaratered in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Our client, Hexagon, is a growing global organization looking for highly motivated people to part of their team. Their products, services and world class customer-care focus are unparalleled in the market and it starts with a bedrock, people-centric culture. Are you interested in a Green Energy focused organization? Does the concept of "Clean Air Everywhere" energize you?
If so, you may be the right Corporate Tax Manager for this exciting opportunity. This person will be responsible for all U.S. tax matters and will be an influential collaborator with the executive team and other top leadership as the organization continues to grow through M&A as well as organically. This position reports to the President of the U.S. Corporate holding company.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee Federal, state and local tax compliance, research and planning.
- Formulate strategies to minimize taxes including review/recomendations on available government incentives/credits, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax development and their effect
- Advise executive team re: all tax matters
- Act as internal advisor to Business Units
- Consult on executive compensation
- Supervise external tax advisor relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master's in Accounting/taxation desired
- CPA desired
- 5+ years public accounting (large firm exp preferred) specializing in Tax
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential situations
- Above average Office 365 skills