Senior Manager, Income Tax
Challenging Tax Work with Growing Company!
If you are seeking a role within a company where you can grow your skill set….then you MUST keep reading! This company is leading their industry and is showing 8-10% growth annually. Our client is seeking a Senior Manager to take on a tax operations role with an emphasis on Federal/State income tax compliance, tax provision and some audit responsibilities while overseeing a team of four tax professionals.
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Complex Work – This company that has been growing year over year and has projections for the next 5+ years. This growth will make way for continuous challenging and exciting tax work!
- Quality Tax Department – Work alongside best in class tax professionals who can mentor you and help you advance your skill set and career!
- Outstanding Company – Come and work for a company that has been recognized for its continued success and commitment to doing things the correct way!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, Master’s degree in Tax or CPA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in tax with a minimum of 6 years specific to Federal/State tax return compliance and income tax provision is preferred.
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Director - 843-216-6664
or email firstname.lastname@example.org