Senior Manager II, Tax Controversy, International
Take Your Career to the Next Level with a Fortune 10 Company!
Our client, a Fortune 10 company, has a rare opportunity for a tax professional. This exciting role will work directly with the foreign markets on tax controversy and risk mitigation. We can go in multiple directions with this candidate profile. If you have established tax controversy experience and want to expand outside the U.S., we want to speak with you. We can also take candidates with U.S. International cross-border experience or U.S. International planning experience who would like to step into a new tax area of challenges and complexity. If this piques your interest, reach out to me TODAY to discuss!
Schedule a time to confidentially discuss this opportunity with me:
- Career Opportunities – this role could take your career in multiple directions! You could progress higher within controversy, make a shift to the planning team within this industry giant, or this role could provide you with the advantage for an expat role! It could even be a stepping stone to a Tax Counsel role for JD candidates.
- Be on the Cutting Edge! – Work directly with the foreign markets assessing risks and identifying solutions!
Great Company! – Work for a company that recognizes talent and be afforded the chance to expand your skill set!
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or Masters in Accounting/Finance, CPA or LLM preferred.
- Experience in tax audits or U.S. Federal or U.S. International tax planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Contact me directly to discuss this opportunity further:
Peggy Cross, Director, Executive Search- 843-216-6664 Ext 114
or email firstname.lastname@example.org