Sr. Transfer Pricing Tax Analyst
Send your questions and/or Resumes to Amanda Graczyk
The Sr. Transfer Pricing Tax Analyst will be responsible for working with the Director of Tax, primarily as a global Transfer Pricing Senior Tax analyst in a collaborative multinational multi-entity manufacturing environment to ensure that tax accounting, tax compliance, tax audits, and tax planning regarding the Company’s domestic and international operations are compliant and executed in accordance with a culture that promotes the highest ethical standards of accounting.
- Strong knowledge of IRC Section 482 and equivalent foreign country requirements.
- Understanding of OECD Model Tax Convention on Income and Capital.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. tax principles regarding U.S. and international operations.
- Strong knowledge of ASC 740 income tax accounting is a prerequisite.
- Manages the preparation of contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation and compliance.
- Manage periodic transfer pricing calculations, functional analyses, modeling, projections, and scenario planning.
- Manages the development of and updates to written transfer pricing policies and intercompany agreements.
- Participates in U.S. and international tax controversy and bilateral competent authority procedures.
- Assists in process improvement and identifies opportunities for increased automation.
- Performs other duties, manages processes and projects, and assists tax staff members as needed.
Understands and complies with established departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts under Sarbanes Oxley. Identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal controls risks or deficiencies. Assists in the development and refinement of internal controls as they relate to income tax accounting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or equivalent), an advanced degree in taxation desired.
- Three to five years of tax experience in global multinational environments desired.
- Three to five years of tax experience in managing global transfer pricing-related matters.
- Experience with competent authority bilateral tax treaty procedures is a plus.
- Three to five years of U.S., international, and U.S. international income tax experience desired.
- Working knowledge of SAP general ledger system.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC literacy within a Windows environment and working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Self-starter approach with strong attention to detail and ability to own and take work assignments to completion.
- Ability to function effectively in a process-driven and deadline-oriented environment.
- Approximately 5 - 15% of travel to various facilities may be required.
- Incumbent in this position routinely interacts with Accounting, Treasury, Legal, Financial Planning and Analysis, business operations staff, public auditors, and governmental tax auditors, as well as third-party tax advisors, and must be able to represent the Company.
- Emphasis is placed on proper tax compliance and risk mitigation through return preparation, contemporaneous documentation, and policies, periodic and year-end reporting as well as administration of major projects within the tax function. This includes developing a strong understanding of the business structure, operations, and activities, review and analysis of financial data, technical tax research through access to multiple platforms, identification of tax issues and opportunities, and the documentation of supporting materials in connection therewith